Saturday, July 5, 2008

Quick update

Hi All! Hope everyone had a great 4th! Well I stuck it out and finished my P2 on June 30th. My LIW was 229.5 so a total of 11.5 pounds gone for R2. Not terrific.... but better than nothing at all. Plus, with the interruptions I had, I really am not complaining.

TOM is here now... just in time to mock me with a nice 6 pound gain. So today I am a 235.5 I hate TOM! Just when you're feeling like you're making some progress... he shows up and blow it all to hell! OK... so I am trying my best to just focus on P3 foods and get plenty of liquids.

The fourth was lots of fun! We went to the beach house and the kids enjoyed all the fireworks! My daughter leaves for summer camp tomorrow and I am taking my son on a little trip before he leaves for boot camp the end of the month. Hope everyone is doing great!

2 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hey lady,
Its hard to stick to it sometimes, you hang in there. Thank you for checking up on me and leaving lovely comments :)
Love Ya

BizBuzz said...

Hey Girl, long time no talk to!!!

Just wanted you to know, that I have completely moved my blog and my website:

http://happilythinnerafter.com

and my blog is at:

http://happilythinnerafter.com/blog

I will be starting a round 6 on Jan 3 - wondering how your doing? Would love to hear from you!!!