Friday, April 11, 2008

Hi All!

Hi all!
LIW- 240 Today's weight 243 + 3
How are you'all doing? I have been so crammed with work lately, and my kids are on spring break. I havn't even checked my emal in 2 days. I am feeling a bit better that my weight isn't still climbing. I was really stressing over it for a bit. I don't want to be in the position of having to "relose" weight that was already previously lost.... and I have so much to lose yet already.

But things have calmed a bit. So that is good. Next week I go to California again and then to Atlanta and Jacksonville the week after. (Not sure if I have to hit Miami, but maybe.) Then home for a week before I am off again to Las Vegas. After that I can start P2 again (Mother's Day weekend) should be a good time to start.

Becca and Biz, thanks for checking in with me. I appreciate your comments and suggestions. It really helps to have someone to talk to who understands it all. Biz... I've been hearing about some "bootcamp" what's that all about?

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Gosh Liz, I thought you knew about Boot Camp? Well girl, come on down!

http://www.myhcgjourney.com/forums

Go ahead and join up, and then let me know when you do - I have to grant you 'access' when you get registered ok? Make sure you click the validation link ok?

3 lbs is GOOD!!! Great for you!

Becca said...

Liz you're doing great. And yes you should do the boot camp. It's done wonders for Regina. I plan to do it when I'm on P3 again if Biz keeps it going!
I will answer your questions on my blog this evening when I post. See you later!

EweWho said...

Well, lookie there! You are down almost two pounds this week. It won't take you long to get back in the saddle! Did you do an egg day?

You are one busy lady, and when life is crazy it is hard to stay focused on ourselves. We are always the last ones who get what we need.

Where are you going in CA? I fly in to Sacramento on the 15th and back home again on the 21st. I am going to strive to maintain as well as I have for the last three weeks.

You are doing great under the circumstances.

I see that Biz has given you the info for the forum. Come on in and join the Boot Camp! It is great for keeping you focused and accountable!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow -- what a schedule!! You'll start dropping that weight as soon as you're back on P2 again -- no biggie!