Monday, May 26, 2008

Unstuck!

Well I've been out and about this weekend, working on our house, going to parties (baby shower, birthdays and BBQs) Drinking too much wine....so I haven't been very protocol friendly (although I really never overate.... just not the right stuff.) So anyway, here I am, scared to death to even weigh myself... This morning I get on the scale and lo and behold, I am down 2.5 pounds from the last time I weighed, which was a couple of days ago! So I guess I needed to take a little break to get "unstuck." Yay Me! LOL

So, Here are my stats: R2, P2 - VLCD13 starting weight 241 - Today's weight 233.5 down 7.5 pounds this round and a total of 30.5 - Wow.... I've hit the 30 pound mark. That is awesome. So maybe I can make it to 230 by friday when my daughter and I leave for Florida.

B and Biz, thanks so much for your support! I was really getting a bit discouraged. But you guys are great at helping me to just hang in there. (Although I really did spend the weekend deviating... so I think I was just lucky this go around.) But I will get back on track because I do KNOW that this protocol works!

Happy Memorial Day to all!

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

WOW lady.. Great job considering going to parties. I just can't control myself when I'm around good stuff. I'm also bored with the protocol menu but I'm hanging in there like you've said it works! thank you for stopping by.
XOXO

Becca said...

Liz, you lucked out on your weight loss. What a wonderful surprise to be fearing a gain and to get a nice loss! Good for you that you realize you can't do that on a regular basis. I see some people think that if they can get away with it once then they can again and then they get in to BIG trouble! But you're doing just great!
I like hearing about all your remodeling projects so keep talking about them! And I'lll be waiting to hear all about your florida trip when you get back!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Well I'd say you got yourself unstuck...nice! What a great surprise huh? It must be the wine-LOL!

Congratulations on 30 lbs gone-that's a great accomplishment, keep going!!!

applebottomblues said...

Oh wow... that must have felt good to see the scale lower and not higher after deviations! And it's great to see that you're not letting it go to your head. Sometimes when I see a loss when I expect a gain, I totally sabotage myself after that instead of taking advantage of my good fortune... so good for you for not having that mindset.