Friday, May 30, 2008

Off to the beach

Hi all! Well My daughter and I are off to the beach in Florida this morning. I am Sooooo looking forward to this! I have been crazily working at my office this week, trying to get everything done before I go. It seems like that is always the case!

Well, This morning I was up 2 pounds. 235. This week I had pretty much hovered at 233, but yesterday I didn't drink enough water and probably had too much protein.

Anyway, I am taking a week break, while at the beach with my sister and our daughters. I will work on a "No sugar, no starch" menu, and see how I do when I get back. If I can just keep where I am, I will be happy!

Becca, How was your trip?

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hey,
Have fun my friend. Thank you for checking up on me. Enjoy the florida because I'll do the same end of this month ;)
XOXO

Becca said...

Hi! My trip was lots of fun as upi could see from my trip report. Hopefully you are already enjoying your trip as well and I'm sending you good weather vibes...

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hope you are enjoying your trip! Give us an update when you get back!

applebottomblues said...

Yup... I've done that frenzy at work before a vacation too, but it sure feels good to be away from it! Hope you & your daughter are having loads of fun in Florida right now... I know you must be. The weather is fantastic!