Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Home again, home again... Jiggity Jig!

Hi Ya'll! I am back from the beach and my son graduated from high school on friday. Phew.... I am so glad he made it! :) I have to say, I was not too protocol friendly while I was gone. So consequently, I have pretty much negated any progress I had going on! I am such a backslider!
Well... time for confession! Here are my stats
LIW before my trip 233.5 - Today's weight 238 + 4.5 pounds and a stall of about 3 weeks time. But I will get back with it and see what kind of progress I can make in the next couple of weeks.

I should have come to blog land right away when I got home to see all of my inspiring friends. It has really motivated me to see what everyone has been up to! (Thank you all for always being there!) .....But.... I was so busy "catching up" and trying to handle graduation things, that I just didn't seem to have any time to head on over and see everyone (BIG mistake!). Plus TOM was around, bringin' me down... I didn't have my head in the game. Well, here I am now, so .... I am committed to get back with it!

Here are some more confessions...Last weekend I drank beer, yesterday I ate salmon BBQ'd with butter and honey and a cupcake with chocolate frosting that was much too sweet. I had a hard time sleeping last night cuz my gut was churning. So anyway, it's time to get back to 500 calories and "cleanse" away my sins! LOL

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hey you, no confession needed, just get back on that train and carry on! You will lose what you gained, NO ISSUES - you rawk my FRIEND, just keep on keeping on!

Becca said...

Wow Liz, I don't think 4.5 over LIW is bad at all for vacation and graduation and what all! You've done just fine girl! And you know how fast that will come off when you get on the VLCD again. So just do it already! I'm so glad you had a good time and I'm glad you're back too!