Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Nice Loss - yay!

R2 P2 VLCD 1 complete after break - Yesterday's weight 238 - Today's weight 236.5 - 1.5 (+ 3 from LIW before break)

Well yesterday went fairly well. I had a chicken salad with balsamic vinegar for lunch and a taco salad with lean ground hamburger and tomato salsa for dinner. It was nice to see a 1.5 pound loss. I was pretty busy yesterday, so I had trouble getting the water in, so I was afraid that would affect any loss this morning, but all is good! I will make sure I get all the water in today though.

Thanks Biz and Becca for your encouraging words yesterday. It really helps.

I have a request for all my friends out here in blog land if you don't mind.... It's been very cold up here in Washington this spring and our crops that we have planted are not getting the warmth they need to come up from the ground. We already have one field that is a total loss and so far, it's iffy on the others. I count my blessings that we are not under water right now like many of the folks in the midwest, however, I am a big believer of good prayers... so any prayers would truly be appreciated for us right now! We really need some warm weather in order to snap out of this, and so far it's looking like another stint of rain and cold. Thank you all in advance! :)

4 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hey Liz! Okay we will pray that ya'll get some of our HOT weather.

My mom always says "home again, home again jiggity jig" so when I read that I could hear it-LOL! I've never heard anyone else say that before-awwwww!

Liz, you are off to a great start and a great round. I'm so proud of you-way to jump back on and keep going!

Hope ya'll get your warm weather!

Take care!

Burcu J said...

Hey lady,
What a great loss :) Big congrats! Keep up the good work and thank you so much for checking up on me and leaving me lovely comments.
XOXO

Anonymous said...

My friend in Bellingham (who is doing hcg) has remarked on how cold a spring/summer this has been -- very weird. I am sending out lots of prayers and a "no more rain" dnace your way!

Becca said...

If I could I would happily share some of our "WARMTH" with you. We've had a couple of weeks of 110+ degree weather and the airconditioners have been going 24/7. So yes, I'll send my warming wishes your way.

Oh yeah, CONGRATS on your great losses too. That's terrific!