Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Steak Day Today

Well it's been a few days since I posted. Here are my stats today.
Today's weight 235 - Yesterday's weight 235 No loss Today... I have been slow on this round for sure.. just gaining and losing the same stuff over and over. But I knew this would probably happen with the interruptions I have had. I have 6 more injections and would like to make it to the 220s before starting on P3 break. with the slowness of loss I have been experiencing, I don't think it's going to happen. But today I am going to do a steak day and see what it brings me tomorrow.

I have been so busy with the summer here (If you can call it summer here) We are working on the deck. building a deck on a hill side is definitely a challenge. But it is coming along. Poor Tim... he is very sick of my "projects". LOL But I can't seem to help it.... I see stuff that just needs to be "fixed" and I have about 10 more lined up after the deck. Maybe I am a home improvement fanatic? Well, eventually it will get all get there.... anyway...I know Home Depot and Lowes love me. LOL

It's great to see you all my dear friends! You have all been so wonderful!Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy the visits!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Liz,

You sure are keeping busy with the home improvement projects! And I hope the crops do okay. It must really stink being at the mercy of the weather for your livelihood.
Hope your weightloss starts moving again. I'm stalled too so I know what it's like!

Take care....

Burcu J said...

Hey there,
Thank you for checking up on me my friend. I know it can be frustrating to lose gain lose gain but you hang in there okay!! It goes down slowly but surely plus inches might be catching on :)
XOXO