Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thanks So Much!

Starting weight 264 R1 - VLCD d5 Today's weight 254.5 - Total Loss 9.5

Yesterday was a beter day for me. I managed to get all my meals in (except the melba toast- My 17 yo son decided they were great dipping crackers and ate the whole box. Teenage boys will devour anything in sight and think it's the "Best" thing since.... well their last meal anyway...LOL)

Breakfast was 1/2 grapefruit - Lunch Lettuce and grilled chicken - Dinner - Lettuce and shrimp with Lemon - snack 1/2 grapefruit. Total Calories - 402 still a tad bit on the low side... but better, none the less.

I can't tell you how much I have appreciated everyone's support. You folks are awesome!

I'd like to especially thank Helen, who helped me get started earlier than I could have, by spotting me some hCG until mine can get here.

Also Biz, who has been super helpful and encouraging to me! I will definitely bring some basic things on my trip to keep me going through the week I am gone.

Karen - I sure hope NYC warms up too! I checked the weather yesterday.... I'm definitely gonna need my "Big Puffy" coat. which I hate wearing, because I'm already "Big & Puffy" enough! LOL


Well, I'm not sure how much blogging I will get in between now and the time I get back. But I will try to keep you all posted on the progress as best I can. :) Thanks again everyone, for being so supportive! You guys are GREAT!

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Keep us in the loop, will you have internet access. Don't lose a hold of your support group ok? We are here for you my sweet.

Great losses!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hi Liz, just thought I'd check on you! How are things going? Keep us posted okay?