Thursday, March 13, 2008

OK here we go again

Got up this morning thinking.... Alright let's see some weight loss. (Did a protein day yesterday) So I'm all excited thinking maybe a pound? or two? BUT NOOOOOOOO! Same ol, same ol, 246.

So here I am 246 AGAIN. Starting weight 264; Today's weight 246 (Same as yesterday) Down 18 pounds - R1 D34 (I think) I will double check that. So let's see.... this has brought my average daily weightloss down to .529 lbs /day. Hmmmmf

Well if today doesn't fixit.... I don't know what will! I had a very busy day at work and it was 5:40 by the time I even got out of my office. Everyone was gone, I had a ton of work to do and my secretary called in sick today, so I was doing everyone's job. Anyway.... I had decided to do a VERY strict (no more wine for a while) Dr. S protocol today, since I have been stuck, stuck, stuck...and I only had coffee for breakfast, and I didn't even get out of my office for lunch. So I'm going to pick up my daughter from daycare, and I realize....man, I haven't eaten ALL DAY - at all!

So I'm making grace dinner and I'm poppin cherry tomatoes in like crazy.

So this is my food for today:
Cherry Tomatoes
Liz's Chicken chili (diced chicken and stewed tomatoes, chili seasoning, garlic seasoning and cayenne pepper.) It's really yummy!
Melba toast.

So then I am making a stew for my sugar britches, Tim who is working swing shift tonight, so he will be starved when he gets home, I ate a couple of bites of roast beef.

Total calories? 455 - but hardly perfect Dr. S Protocol! Arrrrrgh! ah well.... hopefully my semi day of starvation will push me over the edge and help me "release" (as Jenn says) a pound or two of this blubber from my poor little old body! LOL

Jenn - You are soooo encouraging to me! I AM going to get there! I really, really want this, so I will NOT give up! Thanks so much for being my cheer leader. You are my inspiration!

1 comment:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hi sweets! Well depending on what today loss is I have some ideas for you. We'll get that scale to move okay?!

BTW, have you been hungry?

Hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!