Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Happy Camper!

OK.... It's catch up time! I've had a little trouble getting online for a couple of days, since I have been pretty much holding down the fort at work, and then yesterday, I caught up with my sister whom I haven't seen in a few weeks.

So here it is...... drum roll please.......
Today's weight 243.5 Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down 2.5 from Thursday!

Stats: Starting Weight: 264 R1 D36 - Today's Weight 243.5 Total loss 20.5 lbs

Actually, I had weighed myself yesterday and was at 244... so yesterday was the official breakthrough on my stall. I was so happy!

So then, last night, my sister calls me and says, "I'm escaping....meet me at the sports keg." So I met her at the bar with all the intentions of drinking water, but when the waitress came over.... what do I order? wine of course! I ended up having 2 glasses with her and then my sweetie pie Tim got off work and came and picked me up so I wouldn't be driving home. So then we get home and I have two more glasses of wine with my hunny.

OH MY! I was REALLY baaaaaaaad last night. So after I am lit up, I'm thinking.... I need some food... I haven't eaten since lunch (chicken over bed of spinach with balsamic vinegar. and only coffee for breakfast) So then, I'm digging in the refrigerator and what pops up? the stew I made for Tim the other night.... It was pot roast chunks with onions, celery, potatoes and carrots and I'm thinking.......YUMMY! So I had a bowl of that (but no potatoes) I DID eat everything else though.

So this morning, when I get up... I am dreading the bathroom scale monster.... because I JUST KNOW I blew it, blew it, blew it.... BUT I was DOWN .5 --- Then I'm thinking.... oh this scale is messed up, so I weigh myself 3 more times and IT'S THE SAME! So I am REALLY a happy camper today!

Jenn... Thanks for stopping by sweetie. Thank GOD I finally broke through that stall. It was sooooo frustrating.
No, I haven't really been hungry, so I think the hcg is fine that way. I think I have about 5 or 6 more days on P2. I am going to go until I use up this supply.

2 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Liz, OMG it's the wine, it's the wine! That is so awesome you got buzzed, ate some yummy stew and still lost a half a pound-NICE!

Wow, I didn't realize P2 is almost over for you-that's exciting! I bet you'll lose a min of 25 lbs this round.

Have a great week (keep drinking your wine) JUST KIDDING!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh yeah and I forgot to say-THE STALL IS OVER!!!!