Monday, March 10, 2008

NO Loss.... but No gain

Starting weight 264 Today's weight 246.5 -R1 D30 - Total Loss 17.5 lbs

This weekend I had to travel once again. I spent the weekend in Portland, OR for my son's cheer team competition. I have been finding these weekend trips very difficult. I was trying my best to eat legal foods, but it is so hard to tell how things are cooked, even if you give instructions.

I didn't have any loss this weekend.... But I didn't have any gain... just the same, same, same! A little frustrating because I have a internal goal of losing 28 lbs this round and only 10 more days on the HCG for this round. However, I don't have any history to go by.... this was just a number I picked out of the sky..... but I thought, at the time a doable number, based on what I have read..... Anyway, it doesn't look like I will reach this weightloss goal, by day 40. According to my average daily loss I can only expect to lose another 5.8 pounds, which would put me at roughly 23 lbs gone for this round.

Well.... I guess a 23 lb. loss is better than no loss right? But I will keep plugging away at it anyway.... and hopefully my next 10 days will be terrific!

2 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hey Liz! OMG, so sorry it's taken me so long to come visit you! I have internet on my phone so when we are out I check blogs but can't comment. Okay first off you are doing great! For you to not gain eating out is very good. Now that you are home and in control again your losses will pick back up.

Girl, you could reach your goal-it's not unrealistic. You need to try to do a protein only day! You can even have a little more protein but no fruits or veggies. It works like a charm and seems to amp up the losses.

Lastly, thank you so much for your post about me reaching my goal and for your sweet heart felt comment you left on my blog. Remember one thing...it's a journey not a race be patient with yourself and who cares if it takes even a whole year to get there at least you know YOU WILL GET THERE! Enjoy each phase and before you know it you will be on your last round and I'll be crying on your blog!

I'm always here to help okay?! Stay strong and do the best you can for these last 10 days and even if you ended with 23 lbs loss (even though you'll have more), that's still 23 POUNDS OF FAT GONE!!!

Becca said...

Yes, no gain is a good thing when you're travelling and eating out. I know how hard it is to travel on the VLCD.
And you could reach your goal if you take Jen's advice. She was doing SOMETHING right! I wouldn't want to do the protein days all in a row, but throw them in to kick start it!
So glad you decided to hang in there and keep going. You can do it and you'll be so glad you stuck it out!