Friday, March 7, 2008

Head in the Game

OMG I read Jenn's blog today and I am so happy for her! She has reached her goal! AND that IS so awesome! I read her post and tears just streamed down my face.... she is so awesome.... what an acomplishment! I have to say.... so many of you are so much more important than you even know.... to those of us out here that totally need your support.... even if you think it is mundane.... You all don't even know. For example.... Here is Jenn... totally awesome and reaching her goal after, I don't know how long..... but a weight loss of 50 or more pounds, and finally at her goal. That is SOOOO awesome.... I just HAVE to continue to sing her praises.... because I am just BLOWN AWAY!
I was just telling Tim how I was feeling so discouraged, because I have been so hungry this last week and feeling like I need a break and all that "quitting" like stuff.... and then there is Jenn who has totally persevered through it all..... THANK YOU so much.... because, now I am thinking..... you know.... I really CAN do this too!

OK... so about me today... I weighed in this morning at 246.5... so down 1.5 from my yesterday's gain.... so back on track and much more encouraged to continue on. My plan is 10 more days on the vlcd and I have a goal of a total loss of 25 pounds. I am currentlyat 17.5 pounds down.... so only 7.5 pound to go.... YES... I can do it for this round! I just really need to keep my head in the game.... and that is where Jenn has really helped me today!

Any extra encouragement is totally welcome right now! Thanks so much for all your help!

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

OH YES! Isn't Jenn just the best! She is the first person I know that has made it to goal, how exciting is that??? WOO HOO FOR HER!

And a double woo hoo for you! You will do it to! I was where you are now and look at me girlfriend??? I am doing it too, and if I can do it anyone can!