Thursday, March 6, 2008

Argggggh I GAINED

R1- D27 Starting weight 264; Yesterday's weight 247- Today's weight 248 - gain 1 pound arhhhhhg!

It's all my fault!!! I totally cheated yesterday. I was so hungry! It started with "taking a bite" of my daughter's blueberry pancake. (I don't even like pancakes!) Then I ate a hard boiled egg on gluten free toast. For lunch I went to applebee's with a friend and ate the "weightwatchers" portobella steak... a whopping 320 calories all by itself! a little later I ate some french onion (full of sodium) soup complete with havarti cheese and a ceasar salad with shrimp (No dressing, no croutons.) Then, when I got home, I had to "just take a bite" of the roast pork that I had thrown in the slow cooker for the family in the morning. I am not sure of the total calories, but I am sure that I was at least double for the day. I don't know why I sabbatoged myself like that! especially after such a good loss the day before! I think this diet is such a head game sometimes!

Oh well.... new day, new start.

To my dear commenting friends...
Becca, thanks for stopping by! I did my 2nd injection this morning and again, didn't feel a thing. I can't believe I was such a wimp before! LOL I did a LOT of reading up on the mixing for injection part before I did the mix, and my DH equivalent, Tim, helped me a lot! I have zero medical experience, but he used to be a nurses aid in a hospital, so he showed me how to use a syringe and mix the bac water. We were laughing so much at me! LOL

Ed & Jen.... Yep, officially in the shooters up club! OMG my mother would die if she heard me say that! I don't think I will tell her.... EVER! (I have a loser brother drug addict.... my mom has gone through so much with him.)
I did have a good loss... but this morning a gain Ugghhh I weighed myself 4 times to see if I could possibly fudge a little (Playing my head games) .... but NO solidly at 248 this morning.

Ewewho... I'm glad you found me again! No, I mixed this batch differently than the drops. I used a modified version of "Gloria's" recipe for my initial SL mixture, complete with B-12 and vodka. But I have read that if you mix for injection with just the bac water, that it works sublingually as well. Any experience with that? Let me know.... I always like having options!

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Finally! I have you added to this computer! WOO HOO FOR ME!!!! Get back on the wagon and move on ok???