Monday, March 3, 2008

Back on track after TOM

Hi all!
I've been kind of out of it lately. Just trying to do too many things and not keeping up on my blog very well! This has been a tough week because of TOM and because I haven't lost stinkin pound since.... I don't know when! I am still at the 250 mark. I was hoping to have at least gotten into the 240's by now.... but Nope... still sitting here at 250. I also had a little cheat day if you can count a whopping 736 calories cheating.... but I guess it surely is! (I drank 2 glasses of red wine! Got a little tipsy and truly enjoyed the evening! LOL) Oh well.... today I am back on track!

Today's menu was 4 strawberries with coffee fo breakfast. A lettuce salad with chicken for lunch and stewed tomatoes with prawns and melba toast for dinner. I also had an apple for afternoon snack. That puts me at 486 calories for the day. Not too bad.

to my commentors from my long past post...
Lili - Thanks for stopping by... and thanks for the encouragement. It truly does help to have new friends stop by and encourage me.

Jen... I can't wait to try some more stevia. I finally found it at super supplements in my town, and got some of the dark chocolate... which is ok in hot water, but not that great in my coffee. I think I will get some of the lemon and vanilla cream for soda water... that sounds really good. I need to figure out how to link to your blog.... One of these days I will get this tech thing figured out! LOL

OK...onward to a new day... And I am looking forward to being DOWN tomorrow! Bye bye for now!

1 comment:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hey Liz! Sorry to hear about the no losses...what a bummer! Push through my friend and DON'T GIVE UP!

Awww, I see you had wine (girl after my own heart)! Not that I'm encouraging you to drink wine "but" if you want it every now and then just makes sure you don't go over 500 cals (I'm sure you figured that one out)!

It's very easy to link people’s blogs to yours. You just need to go to "Layout" then "page elements" and then "add page element" there will see "Link List." Click on that and it will direct you to a page where you can enter the website addy of the blogs you want to add-then name it (you can do everyone’s all at once) save it and you're done! You know where to find me if you have any questions!

You'll see the 240's THIS WEEK! No worries!!! TOM seems to mess with all of us-so now that you kicked him to the curb you'll be back on the losing train!