Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hooray - Another .5 DOWN

Stats: Starting weight 264 - R1 D39 (I was off a couple of days on my reporting) Yesterday's weight 243.5 - Today's weight - 243.

I am SOOOOO happy the stall is over and now I can start headin on down again! I would really like to hit the 25 lb mark... that means 4 more pounds for my last 4 days of hcg. "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can."

I am going to do my very best to be very regimented for the next week. I have exactly 4 days of hcg left and then my 3 extra days of vlcd. My son turns 18 on Friday and, of course, we are having a BIG celebration. SOOOOOOOOO, I am open to any tips that will help me be good! LOL

Hope everyone has a GREAT ST PATRICK'S DAY! And don't forget to wear your GREEN!

2 comments:

EweWho said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

You will make it to 25 pounds lost! Just keep doing what you are doing and you'll be there. Since we're on the same schedule, we can keep each other encouraged to reach our goals.

Keep in mind that your last day of hCG counts in on your 72 hours. You've completed 24 hours the next morning (if you take your dose in the morning), and 48 the 2nd morning, so on the 3rd morning your 72 hours are completed and you can increase your calories that day. You don't want to stay VLCD any longer than you have to!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Amen Ewewho!!

Well what's up with you Miss Liz? Did you remember to wear green?

It would be so great if you could get 25 lbs loss, I'll be sending you good vibes okay?!

Are ya'll having the party at your house or going somewhere? I'll help you figure out what you should eat!

Hope you had a great day and a great loss today!!!