Friday, March 21, 2008

This Time I Cheated BIG Time!

Well.... I ended up haveing chocolate birthday cake with vanilla ice cream and walnuts and added a pound on the scale this morning!

So here it is R1 P3 D1 - LIW 240 Today's weight 241 +1

Plus I am STILL supposed to be on VLCD for a couple more days, and I am kind of HUNGRY.... I don't know if I'm really hungry, or if it's all in the head, or if it's a reaction to having sugar last night? But the birthday cake was REALLY good! LOL.

So I am trying to be good today, but kind of all ready blew it because I went to lunch with some girlfriends and had a steak salad, but forgot to tell the waitress to hold the blue cheese vinegarette dressing and instead of sending it back for a new one, I just ate it anyway.... SO.... my alotted 500 calories has probably already been sucked up by the dressing alone! YES, once more.... I am very Baaaaaaaaaaaaad! I could blame it on all the stress of the last few days, but we all know that pretending to be a victim doesn't serve any of us all that well. So I will just buck up and take responsibility and get back on the program.

So Monday I am planning on starting an exercise routine along with my P3. At least that way, I can work on toning up a bit and hopefully keep everything in check until I start on R2.

To my friends,

Lili, Becca
Thanks SOOOOO much for the support. It really helps a lot! I have had a really emotional few days and it is nice to have your encouragement. I know in my heart things will be fine. I just have to enjoy the time we have until he leaves, and look forward to the times when he will be back home to visit. Alex will be leaving the end of July so we still have a little bit of time before he is gone.





1 comment:

EweWho said...

So how is my "Protocol Partner" doing today? It's the last day of VLCD, so let's make it count, OK? I was up .4 yesterday for no reason at all, but am back down 1 pound today, so I'm below LIW and that is where I want to stay. Like you, I'd love to lose a few while on P3, probably not more than 5 pounds or so. I hate that you are experiencing hunger. Maybe the hCG has already worked its way out of your system. Up your protein if you are hungry today. It won't do you as much damage as birthday cake. LOL

Are you going to load on your next P2? I didn't do a load after the interruption and don't know if it is really necessary.

WooHoo! Exercise on Monday. Maybe I can take my bands with me on the trip and get a little exercise in while I'm gone. I'd love to tone up my arms during this phase.

Think of me today as you stay on VLCD, ok? I'm in the same boat, so grab an oar and we'll paddle together!