Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last VLCD.... Woo Hoo!

Starting wt 264 - LIW 240 Today's WT 241 - R1 VLCD 46

Well Today is my last VLCD for this round and I am going to make it count! :) I am still up the pound from the other day though -Uggghhhh! So hopefully it will be back down by tomorrow. Tomorrow should be a GREAT day! I am looking forward to REAL P3 foods! :)

I have a lot going on today, so I'v got to make this quick! But I want to wish all of you "HAPPY EASTER!"

Regina, I look forward to paddling in that boat with you! Thanks so much for the encouragement! It truly helps!

I don't think I will load on the next round ..... I dunno, my mind continually asks... Why do that when you can be headin on down from the get go? Maybe I will just eat what I want for those two days...but not necessarily over indulge. What's your take on that? I am also looking forward to starting the exercise on Monday.... I would be really happy if I could take off another 4 or 5 pounds by the time we start up again.

2 comments:

Becca said...

I think your approach to (non) loading is about right. Just eat what you want without gorging yourself. Maybe a little more than normal. No one has been able to determine what Dr. S felt about loading for subsequent rounds but many people are starting to think it's not necessary after the first time. I think the jury is still out but more people are just doing a mini-load and it's working just fine.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do and keep us posted!

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl, I AM BACK! What do you think of THEM apples??? So you must be on P3 now? Help me out, I am so lost!