Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TOM Again- Ughhhhh!

Well TOM is back! God I hate that! I wasn't expecting it until next week, but bright and early Sunday morning.... what a "nice" Easter surprise! I ALWAYS GAIN what feels like a hundred pounds with TOM, so of course.... I am up! Ok... so here are the stats for today....

LIW240 - Today's weight 245 + 5 pounds.... arghhhhhhh! I'm now on P3 D6 (I think) I sometimes lose a day or two when I haven't reprted regularly.

On a good note, I have exercised for two days straight.... not a lot only about 30 minutes.... breaking myself in slowly and then will gradually ramp up to 45 -60 minutes per day. I want to try to keep it up throughout P3 and then when I start R2, I will just do a steady 30 minute workout throughout my next R2 to see if it ups my weight loss some.

I am trying not to worry too much about my 5 lb gain right now.... with TOM and all.... but this whole weight loss thing is really a mind game, and sometimes it can really mess with you! Plus.... I really didn't end my P2 all that well.... with Alex's birthday and Easter.... My first "leagal" day of P3 being Easter, and do you think I could leave the malt ball eggs alone? God... I am so weak! Okay...well that is over so I will stop beating myself up!

Anyway.... Becca... good to hear from you. I AM going to keep the next load to a minimum.... AND I am REALLY going to try to keep within the 2 lbs of LIW throughout this P3 period. I would REALLY like to drop below the LIW too... so ANY suggestions would be truly appreciated from my experienced friends out there!

Biz..... It's great to have you back! Man....were you ever missed! I am going to head right over to your place and see what you have been up to! LOL

Okay everyone.... have a GREAT Evening (you all are probably asleep by now) Take care!

3 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh I couldn't go to sleep without seeing what Miss Liz is up to!

With TOM being there I wouldn't stress about being 5 lbs over. After TOM leaves see what you weigh and then decide what you should do!

I would give you advice on how to get down to LIW but how about I just show ya...LOL! I blame the chicky cupcakes with cooked coconut and cream cheese frosting-YUM!!!

BizBuzz said...

TOM can cause all sorts of unpleasantness, so don't freak until he is OUT OF THERE! WOO HOO!!!

Becca said...

Oh Liz, the malted milk balls! Especially the robin's egg ones that make your mouth all blue or pink. My faves. I had a few myself unfortunately.
So I am NOT the right one to offer you advice. I could surely tell you what you should be doing, but since I don't follow it myself, it won't be coming with the wisdom of experience. (I say this with shame since I want to be good, I really do, but alas...)
So just try doing what the good Dr. S says and maybe you can show US how P3 is supposed to be done!