Thursday, March 27, 2008

Quick Update.

I have been working a lot, so I haven't had much time to post. But here's a quick update....

Ok... Well today I was down a little.... but still up from LIW and still fighting with TOM

So here's the stats... R1 - P3 - D8 - LIW 240 - Today's Weight 244 + 4

This morning I had 1 deviled egg made with 1 Teaspoon light mayo and mustard, Lunch was vegetable soup, green beans and roasted vegies with a little olive oil and some spices and a molasses cookie. Dinner, Taco salad with lettuce, taco meat, cheese, salsa. Red wine - The calorie count? Let's see.... according to fit day 1504

I have also exercised 4 days straight... so I am happy about that. Not too hard core, just a 30 minute workout video with light weights and a few squats, sit ups and push ups. My goal is to just get in the habbit of doing something everyday.

To My friends out there:

Jenn... Great to have you back. I know TOM can wreak havoc. So I am ignoring it for now. I am just trying to eat healthy and exercise. Hopefully that will at least get me back to LIW so I can maintain until R2. I have also had a couple of nice comments from my Biz partner, who knows nothing about my hcg program.... she said to me today.... "Liz, you don't look quite so puffy.... whatever you're doing, keep it up, you look great! " So that made me feel good.

Biz.... It's great to have you back too! I am going to buzz right over to your blog to see what you've been up to!

Becca.... my chocolate malted egg partner in crime... LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one that has problems resisting! I will work on being a better student of Dr. S. ...But I gotta admit, THAT is one of my biggest issues! I sometimes have problems with "cheating just a little bit!" But my hopes are that even with my baaaaad habits, I will learn to keep the cheats to a minimum and eventually get there if I just get back on the path when I find myself wandering.

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Liz - NOT ENOUGH CALORIES for someone that is 244 lbs, you are putting your body into STARVATION - get it straight girl!

And thanks for the link! Gonna enjoy that this weekend!

Becca said...

Liz, So someone tells you you're not looking "Puffy"! LOL! Any compliment is a good compliment!
I'm starting to feel puffy though. Gotta get back to my routine.
And I agree with Biz. You are probably way low on your calories. Try to go with your BMR multiplied by your activity level. And when your activitiy level goes up, so should your calorie intake.

Anonymous said...

I checked out your "Hip to Be Fit" link -- man, that site is great! My 8-year-old daughter loved the video! Great song and vocals, too. Anything to glamorize veggies and fruits and add a little peer pressure....

When I hit my 30 lb loss my face finally stopped looking 'puffy'. Isn't it a relief?

And exercising helps relieve bloat (although doc s says it causes a bit of a gain for a day, with muscles recovering). I agree with the gals -- eat some more calories.