Sunday, March 30, 2008

How Many Calories is Good?

P3 D10 - LIW 240 - Today's Weight - 243.5 +3.5

Ahhhh Sunday.... "Day of Rest". Yea Right! Tim and I have been remodeling the house and EVERY weekend seems like MORE work than the one before! Well.... Things are starting to get there. Tim is working on texturing the walls in our new master bedroom, so then I can start painting. I am looking forward to that!

OK friends... Biz, Becca, Lili so you say I am not eating enough calories. How many calories do you think I should be eating during P3? I have just been eating when I am hungry, avoiding sugar and starch... but if I need to eat more, I will make it a point to add in a few snacks.

My lifestyle? I have been exercising daily, not too hardcore though, usually a 30 minute workout video using light weights, or a 2 mile walk, and then adding in some extra exercises every other day.... 30 sit ups, 30 squats, 30 push ups, 30 dips, 30 birdies. My goal is to workout at least 6 days a week, which so far has worked out for me. Throughout the week I work at a desk, on the phone constantly, and on the computer.... so not that active. At home, I clean regularly and do the cooking, etc. so I'm not laying around, but not exactly over active

TOM is now gone and I am still up 3.5 lbs from LIW. I really want to do this right... so all your input is totally appreciated!

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Liz, go here:

http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/

Fill it out, tell me what your Baseline BMR is then I can give you a few recommendations.

It's nothing but checks and balances.