Thursday, April 3, 2008

Just Ate, wherever, Whenever - And Lookie... Down 1

Stats - LIW 240 - R1 P3 D14 - last weigh in 243.5 - Today's weight- 242.5 + 2.5 from LIW

Hi everyone! Sorry for not being around.... I have been business traveling AGAIN. This time to Southern California, so at least I was able to feel some sunshine, which I must say, I have been missing and complaining constantly about it! LOL - So, I am very glad I at least got a shot of some sun.

Ok... well, on this trip, I ate whatever I felt like eating whenever I felt hungry. I had eggs over easy with bacon, I ate cashews up the yeng yang, I had cheeses, meats and fruits, threw in a few veggies for good measure, even ate a chocolate chip cookie. Drank a lot of water and slightly sweetened iced tea too. So when I got home at 2am this morning, I thought.... oh GOD... I know I will be up FIVE pounds when I get up in the morning.... But.... Lo and behold, I was down a pound from my last weigh in! I couldn't believe it, so I weighed myself about 5 more times just to make sure! (What a spaz!)

So Becca and Biz.... You are absolutely right! (Of course you are :)) Eating more is Less! I will stick with keeping up the calories and just wait until next P2 to worry about losing more weight.... You guys are my heros!

Amie.... good to meet you. Are you keeping a blog? I will check up on you. The blogs really help too! I've met some really wonderful people and it is a super support system!

Jennnnn....So sorry! I know I have been sporadic at best at checking in. I am in my sales season, so traveling a lot.... you know... tryin' to make a living! LOL I will work on being better. Hope you and Ed are doing good! :)

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

AH YES! How perfect is that? Biz was right AGAIN!!! I just love being right, did you know that?

Ed & Jennifer said...

Liz, OMG what? Girl, you lost a pound? Look at you....

Oh gotta love sales! That's what we do too (well mostly Ed). So you mean you can't just stay home and chat with us all day online-you have to make a living? Dang it!

Thanks for the update-and I love your cute little pic of the virtual/real you. Cute little face in there!

Becca said...

Wow, you're sure doing something right! I'm glad to hear that you figured it out. And I'm glad I could be of help...

I like your virtual pic too!