Monday, March 31, 2008

Same as Yesterday.

Ok, Well today I am the same as yesterday.... No gain, no loss.

R1, P3, D11 - Today's weight 243.5 LIW - 240 +3.5

Today's menu -

Breakfast - 1 slice gluten free toast with 1 T peanut butter, 4 strawberries, coffee with sugarfree vanilla creamer. Snack - banana, Lunch - small chef salad with italian dressing, 1 C chicken noodle soup, 1/2 molasses cookie, Dinner - Stew with 1/2 small sweet potato, carrots, celery and lean pork roast, 2 glasses red wine.

Total calories - 1793 - Broken down 36% fat, 26% Carbs, 29% Protein, 9% alcohol.

Biz, I went to the BMR calculator you recommended. Just to function it has me at 1788 - then when I add in activity, it figured me at just over 2500 calories to maintain weight, with the low to moderate exercise activity I have going on right now. So I figured about 700 calories less to lose roughly 1.4 pounds per week on P3, which leaves me around 1800 calories/day. Is this correct? or do you still think it is not enough calories? Let me know thanks. I felt like I ate plenty today, even throwing in 2 glasses of wine. I probably shouldn't eat the molasses cookie, since it has both sugar and flour.... But, I did. I went to starbucks and split it with my girlfriend over a cup of coffee.

Anyway.... Tomorrow I travel down to CA for a sales meeting for 2 days. I will do my best to "be good" but at least P3 is easier to travel with than P2.

Adios for now! :)

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

I would stick with at least 2000 - try that a few days and see what happens ok?

Becca said...

P3 is not really supposed to be for losing weight but just to stabilize after being on the vlcd. At least for the 3 weeks of P3, I think it's important to let your body get the number of calories it needs (or as close as you can get) for your activity level without trying to diet further
during your break.
I agree though that it is really hard to try to eat that many calories after having only 500 a day for so long. Adding in nuts and high fat things like avocado's will help. But I do know that NOT getting enough can actually cause you to gain too...

In my case that is definitely not the problem. LOL!

Amie said...

Oooohhhh P3.... I haven't done a real one yet :P

Looks like you are maintaining pretty well, from my limited knowledge of life after P2. lol I'll be reading your blog for tips on my next P3 ;D

Ed & Jennifer said...

Girl, where you at? If I have to check in so do YOU! You can't be any worse than ME!

Just checkin' on ya....