Thursday, March 20, 2008

Last Day for R1 P2 - Whooo Hooo!

Hi Y'all - Today is my last day of hcg for this round!
Stats: Starting WT 264 - Yesterday's wt 241 - Today's wt 240. Total loss 24lbs.
I was hopin' to get into the 230's.... but NO GO. Oh well... can't complain about 24 pound loss! Never did that on Nutrisystem, or weight watchers, or Diet club, or the grapefruit diet, or (the list goes on and on! LOL)

I am ooking SOOOO forward to P3! I can't wait to be done with vlcd days! My goal is to lose a little additional weight during this phase and then start on R2 P2 around the first of May.

I have been keeping myself so busy the last few days... so sorry for the delay in posts. Alex is being sworn into the Army today. He won't go to bootcamp until July, but TODAY is the official swear in. I don't know why they have to do everything so fast.... I suppose they want to get you all tied up before you can change your mind. So, The day before his 18th birthday.... he is officially starting!

Regina, Thanks for the encouragement. It IS hard.... I'm still in Mommy phase of my life. (I have an 8 yr old girl) So this has been tough. I know he will be all right, and he IS going into a GREAT career field. It jst all seems so fast! I am eating deviled eggs on Sunday too! :) I can't wait! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- great loss!Congrats on your success!

I'm in the Mommy phase of my life too -- mine is 8. I can't even imagine watching my child sign into the army! Sounds like a great gig for him. But he is no longer a child, and that's gotta feel weird.

Becca said...

Wow, today is going to be tough for you... But he will be just fine. And I know it will be a good career opportunity for him. But none of that is any help from a mommy perspective. So do what worrying you need to and then just live for his visits home.
Good luck to you on the P3 portion of your journey. It is always such a relief to be able to eat normally again!
And you will probably get into the 230's by tomorrow. That's what always happens to me. I stop right at the decade mark and then next day I'll dip under. My problem is staying there! LOL!