Saturday, April 26, 2008

Back Home Again (For a week)

Hi all! Boy, what a whirl wind trip.... and I am tired! California, Georgia and Florida within a weeks time can really screw up sleep patterns. And onlybeing home for a short spell befor the next round, my house is a mess so more work to do! arghhhh!

Well, here are my stats as of this morning. LIW 240 - Today's weight 238.5 -1.5 This is a GREAT thing! Can't tell you what I have been eating because I really didn't keep track and don't remember. Stayed away from starch and sugar, tried to drink plenty of water. I am looking forward to getting back to P2 in May when I can be home for a while.

Thanks everyone for stopping by to see me. I will swing over to all of your blogs and check in with you today! :) Hope y'all are doing well! :)

5 comments:

Amie said...

Hiya Liz! I'm excited for you to start your next P2! I just started my second round.

Awesome job maintaining that LIW too!

Thanks for the update, and let us know when that next P2-time rolls around.

Becca said...

Oh man you're doing just GREAT on P3 especially while travelling! I'm so happy for you. You are proving that it can be done! Way to go...

Burcu J said...

Hey lady,
You did great, all that traveling and still did awsome job. Big Congrats. ;)

BizBuzz said...

This is pure, unadulterated spam, please stop by my blog ASAP. Thanks sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Great job!