Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Ed and Jenn Show was Awesome!

Like many of you, I watched the morning show with Ed and Jenn. They did a terrific job! And talk about looking fabulous! Way to go guys! Your interviews were great! And Ed, even though he was a chubby kid, the pictures were very cute!

So the loud mouthed naysaying doctor and nutritionist seemed extremely closed minded to me. I can't believe the doctor actually said that gastric bypass surgery is a much safer way to lose weight. HA! I would NOT want to be her patient! I would bet the farm that she and the nutritionist have NEVER had any serious weight problems. I found that interesting that the morning show would have "skinny" naysayers be the debaters against the protocol. I wonder how this will all pan out.

I also ordered a back up stash of hCG, just in case it gets harder to find.

Ok... for my stats. LIW 240 - Today's weight 237 - 3 Hooray for me! I am liking this a lot! I am starting my next phase 2 on May 12. So I have about two weeks til I can really start losing again! My goal for my next P2 is to go 30 days and get to 215 - 22 pounds. I think it's doable. what are your thoughts?

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

You are doing great lady. I also am planning on starting back around 11-12 May. SO it looks like we'll be starting back together. :)
Take care

Amie said...

I agree about the show, though I didn't get to see it myself. Dangit. :P Yes, that naysaying doctor had me ROLLING when she said that gastric bypass - radical invasive surgery! - was much safer than this natural hormone!! LMAO - Is she KIDDING?? Yes, very interesting they had thin people up there talking down about the hcg protocol - something they have almost certainly NEVER researched for themselves. hmph.

Becca said...

Great job on maintaining! I'm happy, happy, happy for you! You will be going back into your next round ahead of the game!
Oh and I agree about the doc. She obviously had no clue and just wanted to jump to her own narrow minded conclusions...

Burcu J said...

Thank you so much for your comment! I totally feel you about celebrating together! The support that we give and recieve is so emotional, I am sure you will see these days being under 200 rocks ;) Thanks a lot again!
XOXO