Saturday, May 3, 2008

Off again!

Well I am off again on another trip. This time a trade show in Las Vegas. I will be gone until the 10th, which seems like a long time! Please send me good vibes so that I can maintain again while traveling. I am going to try to keep the same eating habits up.... no sugar no starch seems to work best for me.

I have been busy this week trying to tie up loose ends on my house and make arrangements for the care of my daughter, keep my son on track for graduation and of course work and getting ready for this show. Hopefully, this is my last one for a while, so I can start P2 again when I get home.

Here are my stats today. LIW 240 - Today's weight 237 - 3 during P3 - Total weight loss 27 lbs. Congats to Becca, who has hit the 50 lb mark! That is so awesome! And congrats to B who is now in the 100s - You are doing fabulous!

4 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hi Liz! How ya been? Looks like you are doing great maintaining in P3-YOU GO GIRL!!!

Be safe traveling and don't worry about gaining-you've got it figured out!

Liz, thanks for your love and support-we appreciate you so much! Come home already so you can start your next round!

Becca said...

WOW Liz, you're doing so great on your P3! I am so impressed and will surely try to follow your example when my final P3 comes around. And thank you so much for your sweet comments on my blog and on yours!
You're my inspiration too!
So have a great trip and check in whenever you have a chance!
Love ya girl!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
You are doing great maintaining my friend. Have a safe and fun trip. Keep us posted whenever you can!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. you'll be back before you know it and shrinking on P2!