Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Baaaaack! LOL

Hi Ya'll, Well I FINALLY made it home! Wow, I am REALLY tired and really wanting to get back on the program! My last show was in Las Vegas for a week, and it is SO hard to not indulge.... so, of course.... I did!

I just walked in the door at noon today and decided to weigh myself to see in pounds just how naughty I was this week. My 12:00 - noon weight is 241, so it looks like I am up 4 pounds since I left last week and + 1 on LIW of 240.... I guess a few too many corona lights! LOL Oh well, I am back in the saddle and starting my P2 again on Monday! I was thinking about just starting vlcd tomorrow, but I would probably just cheat on sunday for Mother's day, so I guess I will just mini load tomorrow and Sunday and start vlcd on Monday.

My plan is to go 30 days on this round with a goal of losing 20 pounds. However, just before I left on this trip, my sister in Atlanta called me and invited me and my daughter to Jeckyl island for a week long stay beginning the first of June. Jeckyl Island is a remote area off the coast of Florida. I've never been there, but I understand it is lovely. So shoud I try to continue with P2 throughout the beach vacation? or should I try a "planned interruption"? I will have been on P2 for only about 18 days by the time we go. Any suggestions are certainly appreciated!

I hope you all are doing well.... and I plan on making my round through the blogs this afternoon! I've been missing everyone! :)

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Liz, are you trying to tell me you are only 1 lb above LIW after being in VEGAS??? How incredibly COOL is that??? VERY VERY COOL! Congrats! We sure have MISSED you!

Becca said...

Wow, that was not too shabby for a Vegas stint! Good job. And about your Florida trip, you aren't supposed to do an interruption until you've had 21 effective injection days but I know that my friend LO did it when she only had two weeks of VLCD. She gained 6 pounds during the week she was in Mexico, but lost all 6 within the first two days back on VLCD. So that was probably easier to do that trying to eat protocol on vacation. But you will have to be prepared to lose about two weeks of weight loss time...
Let us know what you decide to do!

Oh, and WELCOME BACK!!!!

Burcu J said...

Hey lady welcome back!
Thank you for stopping by, you me and becca will be in race all together, isn't that fun ;) don't worry about the gain because you'll lose them in a min!!

Anonymous said...

I say listen to becca. She's right-on.