Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to All You Moms Out There!

Hi there! Just a quickie note to wish all you moms a Happy Mother's Day!
I am starting R2 vlcd tomorrow Today I am at my LIW of 240 so I am very happy about that!

Today I am going to a BBQ at my sister's. I made potato salad and a spagetti squash casserole to take to the party. My family made me a wonderful breakfast this morning with all the trimmings, so I am loading up just fine! LOL (Wasn't really going to do that, but it seems that is the way this day is going! I will at least try not to eat too much!) So Tomorrow! I am getting down to business with all of you other P2-ers out there!

Becca, I think I will try the interruption on vacation, even though I will be short of the 23 days. I know it will slow me down.... but better some weight loss than nothing, and I will try to keep it to the calories to a minimum while vacationing. With all my trips, I have found that I do ok as long as I east fresh foods and keep the alcohol to a minimum.
Thanks to all of you for the support! You guys are terrific!

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Sounds like you got it all under control! Congrats on being LIW today!

Burcu J said...

Great job on LIW. Food sounds delicious. ;) I ate some good food yesterday myself. Today I started and can't wait for you to join dear ;) Enjoy your day.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ;)

applebottomblues said...

Hi... You did a great job on you vacation. Hope you had a great mother's day! Welcome back to P2!

Becca said...

Woo Hoo! You are on your way. We're going to do this together...
I bet you're excited to be on this downward slide again!