Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dancin' with excitement!

Good Morning all! I am so excited! Another good loss!

Today's stats after completing 2 full days of vlcd are as follows:
R2 P2 Starting weight 241 (1 lb over R1 LIW) Yesterday's weight - 239, Today's weight - 237.5 1.5 loss overnight and a loss of 3.5 pounds in 2 days! That is a total loss of 26.5 pounds since I started last February. I am pushing 30 now! I LOVE this protocol!

After weighing myself this morning, I thought of the crazy doctor on the Ed & Jenn show and just laughed! The poor dear really does NOT have a clue! I am SOOOO glad that Dr. S had a clue though! ROFL.

My goal for this round is to let go of 20 pounds on a 30 day cycle. At the rate I'm going, I should reach that in about 12 days. I know I know! the losses will slow down....especially since I have TOM lurking in the shadows any day now.... but it's always nice to fantasize! Anyway, I am going to relish in my 3.5 pound R2 loss today and look forward to another great loss tomorrow! :) Hope you all have a very terrific day!

4 comments:

applebottomblues said...

Wow... you're starting this round out right. Your goal is totally doable with no deviations. TOM is going to make it difficult for you though. He sure did a number on me this round!

I agree... that doctor was clueless, but we know the real deal.

BizBuzz said...

Did I mention how lucky you were to start this round at so close to LIW??? Here I am on day 9 and I haven't even reached it yet, GOOD FOR YOU! Excellent LOSSES!

You ever gonna get over to the forum?

Burcu J said...

Great job my friend. Keep it up ;)

Becca said...

You sound like you're on top of the world today, and rightly so! Big congrats on two great days in a row!!!
WOO HOO!