Monday, May 12, 2008

R2 - Woo Hoo!

Woo Hoo! I am back on P2! This is R2 - VLCD 1 - This morning I weighed in at 241 so + 1 from LIW of R1. I ate freely yesterday, so that didn't surprise me at all. I even ate an ice cream sundae last night before I went to bed! Yum!

So this is my menu today....
Breakfast - Coffee and a small grapefruit. Lunch - 1 C Manhattan style clam chowder - Dinner - Asparagus and white fish. (Talapia) I know there was recently some talk about talapia being real fatty, But I purchased some frozen filets from Costco, and according to the package, each filet is 85 calories and 1 gram of fat. Anyway, my total calories for the day is 414. I am happy with that and have not been hungry at all today! I am so happy to be back on P2 and looking forward to some weight loss. I can't wait until tomorrow morning. :)

3 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hey there,
Lets shed these pounds my friend. :) good luck to u this round..
XOXO

BizBuzz said...

Well all I can say is that it's about time! LOL - I cannot believe how well your break went! GOOD FOR YOU!!! You are MOST fortunate to start so close to LIW!!! Looking forward to watching your progress my friend!

Ed & Jennifer said...

And happy (late) Mother's Day to you Liz!

Glad you are home and started back on P2! I'm excited to see what your losses were today-fill us in!

Welcome back to P2-it's so fun losing everyday!