Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A lot of 2s today! R2 P2 VLCD 2 - And....

Ok, So here are my stats
R2 P2 Starting weight 241 - VLCD 2 today's weight....drum roll pleeeeeease.... 239 Yaaaay! a 2 pound drop!

Hi Ya'll! I am very happy to say that I woke up to a very nice loss this morning of 2 pounds!
So far, here is today's menu:
Breakfast: Coffee and a small grapefruit
Lunch: Salad with grilled chicken and balsalmic vinegar.

Tonight I am picking up my daughter from Ballet lessons and taking her to "family karoke night". So I will probably have another salad for dinner. That's all for now! Gotta run!

3 comments:

Burcu J said...

Great job my friend. Keep it up ;) I also am loving these 2 lbs drops also..

BizBuzz said...

You go girl! Totally awesome start!

Becca said...

ALL RIGHT! That's so cool! Maybe you should buy lottery tickets with as many two's as you can, since that seems to be your lucky number today... Great job!