Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stat: R2 P2 VLCD3 complete - Starting Weight 241 (+1 from R1 LIW) Yesterday's weight 237.5 - Today's Weight 237 - Overnight loss .5- Total loss 4 lbs.

Good Morning my friends! I am happy to say that I woke up to a .5 pound loss. I was somewhat surprised, because TOM is lurking (although hasn't shown yet) but I have been feeling my body bloat up over the last day and a half. I have been drinking plenty of water, yet only peeing about a tablespoon at a time....sooooo, I am feeling fairly "puffy" Funny thing, this protocol really helps you to pay more attention to your body and how it's functioning. I am so much more "tuned in" than I was before.

Yesterday's menu: Breakfast - Coffee and Grapefruit, Lunch- clear tomato veggie soup and broccoli salad. Dinner - Shrimp, snap peas and bluberries. Total caories 547 -oops.... a little over! I also don't think the snap peas are on p2 protocol, but better than a candy bar right? LOL

I had to stay in town late last night. Wednesday is the ex's night with my daughter. So I usually stay in town and work late at my office, so I don't have to go back into town later to pick her up around 8:30. We live about a half hour out of town. Anyway, I have to be a little creative with dinner on Wednesday nights. I went to the grocery store and got some large cooked shrimp, some blueberries (thinking of Biz there) and a veggie I could munch on raw - that's where the snap peas came in. according to the package, they are about 40 calories per serving - 3 servings to the bag. I would have been fine with 1 serving.... but by the end of the night... I ate them all!

My virtual model had disappeared for a couple of days, so I finally managed to get her back up. WOW, I am liking the body in the bikini. It would truly be a bonus if that's how it ends up.... But I'm pretty sure I would have to have a boob job in order to get those ones! LOL I'm thinking the body below is more reasonable....which is still great! Hopefully I will be there by next summer!

Thank you all for your nice comments. Your support is so encouraging. I really love this community we have. I will try to make my rounds a little later in the day. For now... gotta get kids up for school.

2 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hey lady,
.5 is good, as long as scale goes down no worries ;)
XOXO

BizBuzz said...

LOVE the virtual model! I haven't been brave enough yet to get myself in one of those bikini's maybe my 160 lb one???

Anyhow, your doing just fine. A little overboard with the beans, but hey, what can you say? GO GIRL!